Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

20 Common Questions About Farts by Donald Rump

Now Available!
Think you know everything there is to know about mankind's favorite green gas? Well, Donald Rump has something in store for you!

Inside, you'll finally get to the bottom of many age-old questions, including:

- Where do farts come from?
- Are farts people?
- Do farts die?
- Do all farts go to heaven?
- What should I do if a zombie farts on me?
- Does inhaling farts cause brain damage?
- What if someone steals my farts?
- Can farts be used to power my car?
- I've run out of farts. Should I dial 911?
- Should I join Fartaholics Anonymous?

And many, many more!

So what are you waiting for? Become a fart expert today!

Approximately 11,500 words in all. Intended for readers 15 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment